We have embarked on a new exciting journey where our goal is to be the most attractive partner in mobility. We want to contribute to healthy and sustainable social development by offering mobility services that make cities smarter and everyday life easier.
About the job
As a Lead developer at Aimo, you'll be an integral part of our dynamic team, contributing to the entire lifecycle of product and service development in our ever-evolving business landscape. Collaborating with skilled full stack, front-end, and back-end developers, that are located across multiple locations in the Nordics and Europe. Aimo fosters a developer culture rooted in servant leadership and a You Build It You Run It' mindset.
Our agile approach, featuring two-week sprints, sprint demos, and close collaboration with the business, ensures a fast-paced and innovative environment. Join us to play a pivotal role in Aimo's digitalization journey.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing full stack apps and services, notably the Aimo App with millions of sessions and users in the Nordics.
- Contributing to the development of customer-facing services, including web, app, and the core parking platform supporting parking and EV-charge.
- Involvement in every stage of new product development, from ideation and testing to implementation and ownership.
- Cultivating a curious mindset around new ideas and technologies.
This role offers a unique opportunity for you to take on responsibility and deliver tangible business value in close proximity to customers and the business. To excel, you should possess a curious and can-do attitude, troubleshoot effectively, and communicate fluently in English.
Experience in a startup environment or familiarity with lean startup and design thinking methodologies is a significant plus.
Need to have:
- Experience with front-end libraries/frameworks like React or Vue.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database systems.
- Experience in building projects from scratch.
- Hands-on experience or understanding of cloud services like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
Good to have:
- Experience with containerizing and orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience of Graph API/GraphQL
- Mobile app development experience. E.g. React Native
- working experience in Agile delivery model
We're also looking for someone with:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding and experience with microservices design patterns, such as API Gateway, Backend-for-Frontends, Circuit breaker, Event-driven architecture.
- Knowledge about the Application development lifecycle, especially mobile app development, whether native or hybrid.
The application should be in English, both resume and the answers in your application.
Our company build on over 60 years of experience in the parking industry, but the current Aimo Park was formed in 2019 when Sumitomo Corporation, a Japanese trading company ranked Fortune Global 500 for 25 consecutive years, acquired the operations in Sweden, Norway and Finland from the Dutch group Q-Park in order to invest in and position future mobility services.
By rethinking how parking can influence mobility and simplify people’s everyday lives – we have embarked upon a journey. We want to become a vital part of the transition toward smarter cities and more environmentally friendly transports, where parking is no longer a final destination, but part of the journey. Aimo Park also has a daughter company for car sharing, Aimo Solutions.
Aimo Park is the leading parking company in the Nordics with around 370.000 parking spots on over 6000 locations, 800 employees, solid financial performance with millions of users and a turnover of 228M Euro.